Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can anyone give me some solid advice on how I should deal with this?

You should let her deal with her boyfriend for now, at least. If she really loves you and has you in her mind every time, eventually she's gonna break up with him. But don't try to push it. Let things take their natural course, if she stays with the guy, it means she's really happy with him, but I doubt it. I've experienced this on my own, and i know the feeling when you get back with your ex, and feel that connection again. So my opinion is, try to get with your things in life, and let time do it's magic. Let her be with that guy, she's going to come back eventually. When she comes back though, don't let her immediately in your life, try to hold on for a bit, and then get together with her. If you let her in your life too soon she's gonna think it's easy to get you back in her life whenever she wants to, and that's not good. Take care bro, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment