Monday, August 8, 2011

Is he just leading me on? I'm hurting! Help!?

I thought he was into me becAuse we saw eachother every Saturday night I had off from work.. He would hold my hand kiss me, pay for everything, hang out with my friends n tell me they were awesome.. He introduced me to some of his friends n kept talkin about others he wanted me to meet ( even as of last Saturday). However in between the times we see eahother we barely talk and I don't get to see himduring the week which is silly cuz we live close to eahother and I work wacky hours. He told me he cares about me which I can believe while were together cuz of the way he acts but it seems if it isn't saturday night I don't have his attention.. I don't even seem to be on his mind... Rightnnow he's away with friends.. He didn't even ask to see me before he left and now were gonna go longer than usual without seein eachother.. All I got was a 2am text this past Saturday to see if I was nearby.. He got sorta nasty with me cuz I said come on don't u know I work every other weekend n he said shut up I don't know your schedule.. n when I explained I wasn't being bitchy it jut came off wrong thru a text... He didn't answer me... He went away that morning n I haven't heard from him in3days.. Whats the deal with this guy?? Super affectionate and tells me he cares about me when were together and nonexistent when were not. I'm hurting!

No comments:

Post a Comment