Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How can I get over my first love?

I fell in love with one of my best guy friends. He had a girlfriend. After a few months of that he broke up with her for me, or so he said. When I asked him what was going on he said that he needed to be alone for awhile. Well I left him alone for awhile but he kept coming back to me. every time it was the same story: Hed apologize,Id fall all over again, he'd screw up, Id get pissed and try to move on. This happened countless times. Finally it seemed like things were changing he was so sweet to me and then he even asked me on a date. Well on our date I screwed up. I hooked up with him something that I always swore that I would never do. And then to make it worse when I finally got up the nerve to ask him what our relationship was he told me that it was "New Beginnings", but that he didn't know if it would go anywhere because his parents might ground him after seeing his grades.At first I felt ashamed of myself, but then slowly I started to gert over it and now im actually glad it was with him, and Im still a virgin and that is what matters the most to me. Anyway Im trying to get over him, and I cant seem to do it completely. I haven't talked to him, Ive talked about it, Ive done everything they say to do except cry. For some reason I can not seem to cry over him. I think I need to allow myself to feel that pain in order to let go and start to heal, but I simply cant do it. If anyone has any advice it is much appreciated. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment