Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Is Going On With Me?

The first thing I was going to say was you're probably anemic, until I read the last sentence. But you still could be. I'm only considered anemic half of the time, because my blood level is always right on line, sometime over sometimes under. You may be like that, meaning it may show up no anemia, but you may still be anemic. I feel terrible all the time. Try iron pills, that's what I take for it. Also, I know it sounds funny but my doctor had me go on a regime of water for a month just to show me how much better my body feels with water..seriously try it. I was told to drink at least 3 bottles of bottled water a day, and at least one glass of orange juice or apple juice. I still drank sodas and sugary juices, but the water made me feel so much better. goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment