Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diet Tips? Please Help?

I'm ready to get Skinny god d a m n it. So, I've already been dieting, but I've been slacking off. & Yesterday my mom & I have started walking around our block, & today we walked around it twice. & My eatting habits have decreased a lotttt. Like, I only eat 2 things a day, then I have like a sandwitch (Bread, Mayo, Tomatetoe, & Turkey) I'm loosing my muffin top (SCORE) But I just need to know what cardio exercises can I do? I'm 5'8, So I should be 130 Pounds. I'm 173 Pounds. (Used to be 200 Pounds, take that b iii t c h e s ;3) & I only drink Water, & occationally a dr, peper or energy drink. What are some exercises I can do to Tighten up my stomach, make my arms less flabby, & my thighs less big? I've got all the rolls off my back ;D but I still need to work on my shoulder blades. & would a guy go for a big girl if she's loosing the d a m n pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment