Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I need advice..im scared of my dad?

Ok so I've been scared of my dad pretty much my whole life. He used to get extremely angry all the time and take it out on me and my older brother. I'm only 16 and I've started to grow a relationship with him kinda. (We talk more I guess) ... so my dad is one of those people that since they didn't do very well at something when they were a kid, he wants his kids to do well..in my case, with school. I have to get As, A-s, B+s to satisfy him. He threatens to take pretty much my life away if I do bad so you can imagine my frightened feelings...well I need to break some bad news to him about a stupid state test that i didnt pass (i suck at testing and you don't even have to pass this test but they make you retake it) and idk how to tell him without crying my nonexistent balls off (I dobt wanna cry in front of him because its embrarassing and tears to him are a sign of weakness).... I spent all day almost in tears just thinking of how disappointed and angry he'll be and how stupid I feel. Pathetic I know.. but yeah if you could help me that'd be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment