Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I really could use some help trying to understand some test results I got back from my doctor. The papers stat?

I really could use some help trying to understand some test results I got back from my doctor. The papers state that there is a T-granular lymphocytes increase of 8% expressing CD2, CD3, variable CD7 and CD8, and partial CD56, negative for CD4 and CD 5. It also says that my Plasma cells are only 0.06% and have benign surface phenotype, but CD19 is positive while CD 56 is negative. B-cells are polyclonal. My Immunoglobulin M, QN, Serum is High, while my RBC, HGB, and HCT are incredibly low. My WBC is almost too low also. It's at a 5.0. For the Iron Panel my FE and %Sat was extremely low, and my Bands are nonexistent at a 0.00. The Comments also state that the platelets are adequate, occasionally enlarged and abnormally shaped. She also stated on the front that there was possibility of Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia, but she hasn't talked to me about any of this. I'm really scared and would love some answers. Is it just anemia or do I need more testing?

No comments:

Post a Comment