Friday, August 5, 2011

A doctor with no bedside manner?

If the medication is working,stick with the doctor.He knows what he doing.Some doctor don't have the bed manners that we think they should have.I like doctors like that.I call them army doctors.They don't fool around.They get the job done.I had a rash that no body in the medical field seem to know how to treat.The doctors i saw were young with limited years of experience.Finally I went to this older doctor and when he examine me he said, what's your concern. I said, well, I just want it cleared up.No problem,he said, and prescribed medication,and it cleared up.That what years of experience will do for you.His bedside manner wasn't that great but he knew what he was looking at,and got the job done.Doctors are so rushed these days that they don't have much time to spend with their patients.Bottom line.Stick with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment